Quick & Easy Keto Taco Dip
Have I mentioned how much I love taco Tuesdays? There are so many delicious ways to combine seasoned meat, cheese, veggies, and spices while packing in plenty of flavor and minimal carbs. This keto taco dip recipe has become one of my favorites, since it’s a great way to repurpose taco Tuesday leftovers and it’s super quick and easy to make. It’s also a hit with non-ketoers too, so you can whip up a double batch (or more!) for a party or get together this summer and make everyone happy.
I usually enjoy this keto taco dip with my low carb pita chips, but it’s also great with pork rinds, flax crackers, or cauliflower crackers. I tend to stick with taco seasoned ground beef as the protein, but I suspect barbacoa, carnitas, or shredded chicken would work well too! You can also up the spice with some cayenne or chipotle, or mix up the toppings as desired.
Easy Keto Taco Dip
- 2 ounces (56g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (2oz, 56g) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar or other cheese divided
- 1/4 cup (56g) low carb salsa
- 4 ounces (112g) taco seasoned ground beef cooked
- 1 small jalapeno seeded and diced
- 3/4 ounce tomato diced
- additional toppings (lettuce, olives, etc,) to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and chili powder and mix until smooth. Spread into the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 ounce of the cheese, followed by the salsa.
- Top with taco seasoned ground beef, and spread into an even layer. Finally, top with additional 1/2 ounce of cheese.
- Bake dip in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes, or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, jalapeno, and tomato. Serve immediately.
- Use ground beef seasoned with DIY keto taco seasoning or your favorite low carb blend.
- You can swap out the ground beef in this keto taco dip for your favorite taco meat if desired.
- This low carb taco dip recipe scales easily, so you can easily make a double or triple batch for a larger gathering.