Bacon Blue Cheese Keto Broccoli Salad with Walnuts
This keto broccoli salad is the perfect side dish for a spring picnic or summer barbecue. Per ~3/4C: 210kcal, 21g fat, 6g protein, 4g total carbs – 1.5g fiber = 2.5g net carbs.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 10m
- Serves: 6 to 8 servings
- Yield: about 6 cups
- 12 ounces (~340g) fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons (~14g) red onion, finely diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 ounces (~42g) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces (~85g) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon keto-friendly sweetener (optional)
- Combine mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sweetener (if using) to make the dressing. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or dish, mix together remaining ingredients (broccoli, onion, blue cheese, bacon, and walnuts). Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 5 days.