Buffalo Chicken Keto Jalapeno Poppers
These cheesy keto stuffed jalapenos combine just the right amounts of creaminess and spice! Per popper: ~85kcal, 7g fat, 4g protein, 0.75g net carbs.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 people
- Yield: 16 jalapeno halves
- 8 large jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons (~56g) mayo OR ranch OR blue cheese dressing
- 2 ounces (~56g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces (~113g) cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces (~113g) cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Carefully half jalapenos lengthwise, removing seeds and tough inner membrane.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Carefully spoon filling into each jalapeno half. Arrange in rows on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until filling is lightly browned and jalapenos are softened.
- Best served warm, but can be enjoyed cold. Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or a low temperature oven (recommended).