Easy Keto Italian “Pastaless” Salad
Pasta salad minus the pasta can still be a filling, delicious, and keto-friendly lunch or side dish!
Per serving (made with 3oz. each pepperoni and pork andouille): 189kcal, 14g fat, 9g protein, and 6g carbs – 1.5g fiber = 4.5g net carbs
- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 8
- Yield: about 6 cups
- 1 pound cucumber
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces pepper jack (or other cheese)
- 6 ounces cooked meat (pepperoni, salami, smoked sausage, etc), chopped
- 8 ounces mini sweet bell peppers
- 6 ounces (about 2 medium) Roma tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chop your veggies! Cucumbers should be sliced and quartered, peppers sliced thin, and tomato diced. Combine in a bowl or other container.
- Slice your meat of choice (I like a mix of pepperoni and smoked sausage), and cut pepper jack into small cubes. Add to veggie mixture and fold in gently.
- Finally, add feta crumbles, parmesan, black pepper, and basil. Drizzle with Italian dressing, and toss or gently stir to combine.
- Serve chilled as a side dish or light meal. Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container.