Keto Italian Seasoning Blend
Keep this homemade keto Italian seasoning blend on hand for adding to your favorite low carb recipes.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 25
- Yield: about 1 oz.
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried savory (see note)
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 dried bay leaves, crushed (about 1/2), optional
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Optionally, pulse 5-10 times in a food processor for a finer consistency.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.