Keto Mozzarella and Tomato Broiled Shrimp
This cheesy, flavorful keto shrimp dish is quick and easy to make. Serve on its own or on top of your favorite keto pasta substitute. Per serving: 340kcal, 22g fat, 32g protein, 2.5g carbs
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 4 servings
- 1 pound (~454g) large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails-off
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsely
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces campari or roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup low carb white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces mozzarella
- 1 ounce fresh parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven broiler with the rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Toss shrimp with garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, and red pepper.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and tomatoes to pan and cook until shrimp are just pink (3-4 minutes).
- Add butter and wine to pan, and simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Top with mozzarella, and broil until cheese is melted and starting to brown (2-3 minutes).
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and fresh basil (if desired) before serving.