Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
This keto pumpkin cheesecake recipe is perfect for the holidays, and tastes so indulgent that you’ll forget it’s low carb! Per serving: 340kcal, 33g fat, 8g protein, 5.2g total carbs – 2.4g fiber = 2.8g net carbs
- Prep Time: 25m
- Cook Time: 1h 20m
- Total Time: 5h 45m
- Serves: 16 people
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1/2 cup almond flour (blanched recommended)
- 6 ounces pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, or other sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash ground ginger (optional)
- 3 ounces butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces American Neufchatel (or additional cream cheese), softened
- 1 cup sugar equivalent granulated sweetener (such as Lakanto or Swerve)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 15 ounces (1 can) unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a 9" springform pan by greasing thoroughly with coconut oil.
- Using a food processor on medium-high speed, process pecans until they resemble a coarse flour. In a mixing bowl, combine pecan "flour" with remaining dry ingredients. Mix until well combined. Add melted butter to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press the crust mixture into prepared springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 12-16 minutes, or until crust is set and lightly browned.
- Remove crust from oven and allow it to cool while you make the filling.
- Important: Lower oven temperature to 325F.
- Using a stand (or hand) mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese, Neufchatel, and sweetener.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. Mix until well combined.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add eggs one at a time, mixing until combined after each addition.
- Pour filling over cooled crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until center is just set and edges just begin to brown.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes before carefully running a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for a minimum or 4-6 hours to set before serving.
- Optionally, serve topped with whipped cream, crushed pecans, and/or cinnamon.