Crispy Keto Air Fryer Radishes
These air fried keto radishes make for the perfect "fauxtato" wedges, a nice savory side to serve with burgers or steak.
- 1 lb large radishes
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil or bacon fat
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan about 0.5oz
- 2 tbsp crushed pork rinds about 0.25oz
- 3/4 tsp dried parsley
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Trim the ends of the radishes and cut into quarters. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
In a small bowl, combine the parmesan, crushed pork rinds, and spices.
Separately, in a larger bowl, drizzle the radishes with oil and toss to coat.
Add parmesan mixture to radishes, and toss/stir until evenly coated.
Air fry radishes for 10 minutes at 400F. Toss well, then return to the air fryer for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until tender inside and crisp outside.
Best enjoyed fresh. Optionally, season with additional salt and pepper before serving.
- Radishes tend to shrink when cooked, so I recommend using larger ones if possible. For smaller radishes, you may want to halve them instead of quartering.
- For the best texture, I recommend reheating in the oven, air fryer, or by sauteing quickly in a small amount of oil.
- This keto air fryer radish recipe serves 2-4. The nutritional estimates below are based on two servings.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 989mg | Potassium: 529mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 46.2mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 0.7mg