DIY Keto Taco Seasoning Mix
Add this keto taco seasoning to beef, chicken, veggies, or other fillings to make your next taco Tuesday a hit.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 4 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika smoked recommended
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsely
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or jar, and mix to combine.
Store in a spice jar or other sealed container.
- This keto taco seasoning mix recipe makes enough to season about 3 lbs of ground meat; add 4-5 teaspoons per pound of meat. Amounts will vary for other cuts of meat.
- This keto taco seasoning has a hint of spice; up the cayenne if you want more, or leave it out to keep things super mild.
- If you normally add water, salsa, tomato paste, etc. to your taco meat, remember that you won’t need as much liquid here since there are no starches or thickeners added.
Calories: 5kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Fiber: 0.5g