Easy Keto Taco Dip
Pack all your favorite taco flavors into this easy to make, craveable dip. Per serving: ~200kcal, 16g fat, 10g protein, 2.7g net carbs.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time18 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 ounces (56g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (2oz, 56g) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar or other cheese divided
- 1/4 cup (56g) low carb salsa
- 4 ounces (112g) taco seasoned ground beef cooked
- 1 small jalapeno seeded and diced
- 3/4 ounce tomato diced
- additional toppings (lettuce, olives, etc,) to taste
Preheat oven to 375F.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and chili powder and mix until smooth. Spread into the bottom of a small baking dish.
Top with 1/2 ounce of the cheese, followed by the salsa.
Top with taco seasoned ground beef, and spread into an even layer. Finally, top with additional 1/2 ounce of cheese.
Bake dip in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes, or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, jalapeno, and tomato. Serve immediately.
- Use ground beef seasoned with DIY keto taco seasoning or your favorite low carb blend.
- You can swap out the ground beef in this keto taco dip for your favorite taco meat if desired.
- This low carb taco dip recipe scales easily, so you can easily make a double or triple batch for a larger gathering.