Keto Bacon and Blue Cheese Slaw
This keto slaw recipe combines the light crunch of fresh cabbage with the rich flavors of bacon and blue cheese for the perfect low carb summer side.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 servings
Keto Red White and Bleu Slaw
- 3 cups (about 9oz/255g) white/green cabbage shredded
- 1 cups (about 3oz/85g) red cabbage shredded
- 2 ounces (~56g) bleu cheese crumbled
- 4 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 1.5 ounces (42g) pecans chopped, optional
In a large mixing bowl, combine all slaw ingredients (cabbage, bacon, blue cheese, and green onion).
Separately, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Taste, and add additional salt, vinegar, and/or sweetener as desired.
Add dressing to slaw and toss to coat.
For best results, chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- This keto slaw recipe makes just over 5 cups, making a serving about 2/3C.
- If you prefer a "creamier" slaw, you can use more mayo in addition to or instead of the olive oil.
Serving: 0.66cups | Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.625g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Fiber: 1.5g