Air Fryer Keto Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
These air fried keto Brussels sprouts are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and extra flavorful thanks to the addition of bacon and parmesan.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
Cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, then set aside to cool. Reserve fat (about 1.5T).
Add Brussels sprouts, reserved bacon fat, and balsamic vinegar to a large bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper.
Transfer seasoned sprouts to air fryer, and cook at 400F for 6 minutes. In the meantime, coarsely chop bacon.
Add chopped bacon to Brussels sprouts and gently toss to combine. Air fry for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
Transfer keto Brussels sprouts to serving dish, and top with parmesan. Serve immediately, with an additional drizzle of balsamic vinegar if desired.
- Storage: Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
- Reheating: For optimal results, reheat in the air fryer to maintain crispness. A microwave works too, but you'll lose the crisp edges.
- To make this keto Brussels sprouts recipe in the oven, preheat oven to 425F and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper. Prep sprouts as directed, then bake for 25-30 minutes. Add the bacon about 15 minutes into the bake time.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1450IU | Vitamin C: 132.8mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 3.6mg