Keto Strawberry Vinaigrette
This easy keto strawberry vinaigrette recipe takes just a few ingredients to make. The balance of sweet and tart makes it a great addition to your favorite low carb salads.
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 ounces (170g) strawberries cleaned and trimmed
- 1 tbsp granulated Lakanto Classic or sweetener to taste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh basil loosely packed, optional
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
Pulse until smooth.
Taste and adjust salt/sweetener if desired.
Store refrigerated in a sealed container.
- Because the berries in this keto strawberry vinaigrette recipe are pureed, it's a good use for slightly overripe berries that might otherwise go to waste.
- Depending on the natural sweetness of the berries you use, you may want to use more or less sweetener.
- This keto strawberry vinaigrette goes especially well with darker greens (like spinach and kale) and flavorful cheeses (like feta and parmesan).
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.1g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 0.25g | Vitamin C: 14%