Keto Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
A nutty crust, creamy vanilla cheesecake, and fresh strawberry sauce combine to make these delicious keto strawberry swirl cheesecake bars.
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Chill Time2 hrs 30 mins
Total Time3 hrs 30 mins
Vanilla Cheesecake Filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup granulated Lakanto Classic or other keto sweetener
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
Prep the Crust
Add pecans to a food processor, and pulse into a coarse "flour."
Combine with other dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon, coconut flour, and salt).
Add melted butter and vanilla to dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to form an even layer.
Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven, then remove from oven and allow to cool while you make the sauce and filling.
Prep the Strawberry Sauce
Add strawberries, water, and liquid to a small saucepan over medium heat. Separately, combine the sweetener and xanthan gum.
Bring strawberry mixture to a boil, about 2-3 minutes, then stir in the sweetener.
Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, stirring and breaking up the strawberries as you go, until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
Prep the Cheesecake Filling
In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated Lakanto (or other sweetener), and vanilla extract. Continue beating until well combined.
Add the egg and egg yolk, and mix until just combined.
Layer and Bake
Pour about half of the cheesecake filling over the prepared crust.
Dollop with spoonfuls of the strawberry sauce (using about half), then carefully swirl with a knife.
Repeat the layers, gently spooning the remaining cheesecake filling on top and then finishing with the rest of the strawberry sauce. Take care to only swirl the top layer this time.
Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until just set in the center.
Cool at room temperature for 30-45 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set.
Slice and Serve
Once chilled and set, slice into individual servings. Top with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and/or more fresh berries if desired.
- I personally like the texture of the strawberry sauce with some berry pieces left intact, but if you prefer a totally smooth sauce, you can puree if after cooking. It also stores slightly better with a smooth sauce.
- I like to use Lakanto Classic for this recipe (save 20% w/ code TRYKETO), but 1/3 cup of any sugar equivalent granulated sweetener should work. You can also use 1/3 cup granulated erythritol with a few drops of liquid stevia or sucralose to taste.
- You can mix things up by adding white chocolate flavoring to the cheesecake filling or even keto white chocolate chips to the batter!
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Fiber: 2g