Keto Smoked Salmon Dip
This keto smoked salmon dip is creamy and delicious! It combines a rich base with flavorful salmon and fresh notes of lemon and dill.
Servings: 8 servings
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 ounces mayo
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice about 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 tsp lemon zest about 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1.5 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp chives or green onion chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon chopped
Add lemon juice, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, garlic, salt, and pepper to food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
Add dill, chives, and smoked salmon. Pulse until desired texture. Taste, and adjust seasoning as desired.
Serve with flax crackers, low carb pita chips, and/or veggies for dipping.
- Storage: Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 5 days (or until the shelf date of your smoked salmon, if sooner).
- Keto smoked salmon dip will stiffen in the fridge; soften at room temperature before serving.
- This recipe can be made with dried dill instead of fresh, but will be less flavorful.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g