Easy Shrimp and Sausage Keto Foil Packs
These keto shrimp and sausage foil packets are an easy and flavorful low carb meal prep option
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 packets
Keto Shrimp and Sausage Foil Packets
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 8 oz smoked sausage andouille or kielbasa
- 1 large zucchini about 12 ounces
- 4 oz bell pepper sliced
- 1 oz red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp paprika smoked recommended
- 1 tsp EACH: onion powder, dried oregano, salt
- 1/2 tsp EACH: cayenne pepper, black pepper, dried thyme, dried parsley, and garlic powder
Preheat oven to 400F. Cut 4 sheets of foil, about 12"x12".
Slice zucchini and smoked sausage into bite sized rounds or wedges.
In a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, sausage, zucchini, peppers, and onion.
Separately, whisk together the Cajun marinade ingredients (olive oil, melted butter, minced garlic, and spices).
Add marinade and cilantro to your shrimp/sausage/veggie mixture and toss to coat.
Divide mixture into four portions and place into the center of each sheet of foil. Fold and seal the foil.
Arrange keto foil packets on a sheet pan, and bake for 16-20 minutes, or until zucchini is tender and shrimp is cooked through.
- These keto shrimp and sausage foil packs have a bit of heat to them; halve the cayenne pepper to keep things a little milder. For more heat, use spicy sausage, up the cayenne, or add a pinch of crushed red pepper.
- I use tail-off shrimp so that it's easy to enjoy this recipe straight out of the foil packet, but you can leave the tails on if you prefer.
- Be careful when opening the foil, as there will be steam inside.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 185mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 25% | Vitamin C: 22% | Calcium: 16% | Iron: 1%