Keto Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
A simple chocolate crust makes the perfect base for these mint keto cheesecake bars!
Servings: 9 servings
Keto Mint Cheesecake Filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated Lakanto Classic or other sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp mint extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3-4 drops green food coloring optional
Prep the Chocolate Crust
Combine dry ingredients (almond flour, cocoa, sweetener, coconut flour, and baking powder).
Add melted butter and vanilla to dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to form an even layer.
Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven, then remove from oven and allow to cool while you make the filling.
Prep the Mint Cheesecake Filling
In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated Lakanto (or other sweetener), vanilla extract, and mint extract. Continue beating until well combined.
At medium low speed, add the egg and egg yolk. Mix until just combined.
Finally, stir in food coloring (if using) to reach your desired shade of green.
Layer and Bake
Pour the cheesecake mixture over the prepared cookie crust and smooth into an even layer.
Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until set in the center.
Cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set.
Slice and Serve
Once chilled and set, slice into individual servings. Top with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and/or more crushed cookies if desired.
- These keto mint chocolate cheesecake bars were originally made with a Nui cookie crust, but unfortunately the double chocolate Nui cookies were discontinued. You can use another low carb cookie for the crust if desired, just process into crumbs and add 2-3 tbsp of melted butter.
- I like to use Lakanto Original for this recipe (save 20% w/ code TRYKETO), but 1/3 cup of any sugar equivalent granulated sweetener should work. You can also use 1/3 cup granulated erythritol with a few drops of liquid stevia or sucralose to taste.
- You can easily leave out the mint extract and food coloring to make cookies and cream cheesecake bars instead.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 950IU | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 0.7mg