Easy Keto Fried Halloumi
A few minutes in a pan plus a sprinkle of spices turns halloumi into a super satisfying snack or side. Per serving: ~225kcal, 21g fat, 12 protein, <1g carbs.
- Prep Time: 2m
- Cook Time: 4m
- Total Time: 6m
- Serves: 4 servings
- Yield: 8 ounces
- 8 ounces fresh halloumi, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pat halloumi dry if needed. Heat olive oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Add halloumi slices to pan, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden on the bottom. Flip, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to brown the other side.
- Remove halloumi slices from pan. Top with oregano and red pepper, and serve immediately.