Easy Keto Zucchini Chips
It takes just a handful of ingredients to whip up a batch of these crispy zucchini chips. Per serving: ~75kcal, 5g fat, 9g protein, 2g total carbs – 1g fiber = 1g net carbs.
- Prep Time: 12m
- Cook Time: 18m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 servings
- Yield: about 60 zucchini chips
- 1 medium (about 200g) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (~28g/1oz) grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup (~14g/0.5oz) crushed pork rinds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl or dish, combine all dry ingredients (parmesan, pork rinds, and spices).
- Dip each zucchini slice in egg and then in parmesan mixture to coat (gently shake to remove excess after each step). Place coated zucchini chips on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip, and then bake for an additional 6-8 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Allow to rest for 1-2 minutes, and then serve immediately.