Easy Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower
This keto mashed cauliflower recipe can be made in minutes, and makes the perfect veggie side dish. Per serving: 240 kcal, 22g fat, 7g protein, 7g total carbs – 3g fiber = 4g net carbs
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 2 servings
- 250 grams cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (~28g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (~14g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower via stovetop or microwave until cooked through (6-8 minutes) and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain any excess water and transfer cauliflower to a food processor or bullet-style blender.
- Add heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Add parmesan, salt, and pepper. Pulse until combined.