Keto Avocado Salsa
This keto avocado salsa recipe has healthy fats and plenty of flavor, perfect for dipping or topping. Per serving: 65kcal, 6g fat, 1g protein, 3g total carbs – 2g fiber = 1g net carbs
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 12 servings
- Yield: about 3 cups
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (about 14g) jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup (about 28g) bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup (about 28g) red onion, finely diced
- 200 grams roma or grape tomatoes, diced
- juice of 1 medium lime (1-2 tablespoons)
- In a small bowl, combine avocado oil, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Separately, gently fold together remaining ingredients.
- Pour oil/lime juice mixture over veggie mixture and toss to coat.
- Best served chilled or room temperature. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.