Keto Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
This keto cauliflower rice recipe is light on your macros but still heavy on flavor. Per ~1C serving: 69kcal, 5g fat, 2g protein, 6.5g total carbs – 3g fiber = 3.5g net carbs
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 6 servings
- Yield: About 6 cups
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 24 ounces (~680g) cauliflower, riced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest (optional)
- juice of 1 lime (2-3 tablespoons)
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower to pan and saute, stirring frequently, until heated through (about 5 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and stir to distribute. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, continuing to stir frequently, until any excess moisture has evaporated and rice is tender crisp.
- Best served hot. Store refrigerated in a sealed container. Reheat in a medium heat skillet, or uncovered in the microwave.