Super Cauliflower-istic Keto Fried Rice Recipe
This recipe is easily customized to meet your macros for the day. By using different meats and veggies, you can keep it interesting and adjust the protein/fat ratios as needed.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 6
- 1 medium-large cauliflower, riced and salted
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 baby bell peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon red Thai curry paste (optional)
- 4 large eggs, scrambled
- 10 ounces (approximately 280g) meat of choice, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup extra veggies, cooked and chopped (optional)
- soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add a small amount of oil.
- Add onion, peppers, garlic, ginger, and curry paste to pan. Saute in oil until softened and fragrant.
- Add riced cauliflower to pan and mix to combine. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, for 5-7 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- Add soy sauce, meat, and veggies, if desired. Mix to combine.
- Moving cauliflower mixture to one side, add eggs to pan. As the eggs begin to cook, mix to combine with the cauliflower.
- Add additional soy sauce to taste.