Three Cheese Bacon Keto Spinach Dip
This creamy keto spinach dip is super tasty and surprisingly easy to whip up! Per serving: 220 calories, 19g fat, 9g protein, 2.75g total carbs – 1.25g fiber = 1.5g net carbs
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
- Serves: 8 servings
- Yield: about 3 cups
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces package frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon each: paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Combine shredded cheeses in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, garlic, and spices.
- Mix spinach into cream cheese mixture. Add about 3/4 each of the shredded cheese and bacon to the mixture and stir until well distributed.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve with veggies or your favorite low carb crackers.
- Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 5 days. Best served warm.