Easy Keto Pumpkin Butter
Normally I’m over the pumpkin hype by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, but for some reason I just can’t get enough this year! From pumpkin doughnuts, to pumpkin pancakes, to even pumpkin soup, I’ve definitely had it for two meals in a day more than once this week. In fact, with this keto pumpkin butter recipe, I’ve been sneaking fall flavors into all kinds of low carb meals! I spread it on pancakes, add it to keto biscuits, and even occasionally sneak a taste of it on its own.
In addition to being tasty, it’s also super easy to make. Just take your favorite butter, and whip with pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. The pumpkin will add a hint of natural sweetness, but I like to enhance it a little more with a little sugar free maple syrup. Maple is another classic fall flavor, so it fits right in here. If you don’t have any syrup on hand, you can replace it with maple extract and your favorite keto sweetener.
Other than that, this keto pumpkin butter couldn’t be simpler. It takes a few minutes, a handful of ingredients, and no fancy equipment to make. You can use an electric mixer to get things perfectly smooth and fluffy, but there’s no need to fire one up. It won’t be quite as perfectly blended, but it will still melt beautifully and taste just as delicious.
Looking for something to pair with this keto pumpkin butter? Try it with:
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Almond Flour Keto Biscuits
- Keto Coffee Cake Muffins
- Low Carb Protein “Noatmeal”
Keto Pumpkin Butter
- Beat butter with vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the syrup, and beat again to incorporate.
- Finally, add the pumpkin, 1 tbsp at a time, until well incorporated.
- Storage: Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 10 days. Like most butter, this keto pumpkin butter will stiffen in the fridge. Soften at room temperature before serving to keep it spreadable.
- Don't have sugar free maple syrup? Replace with 1/2 tsp maple extract and about 2 tbsp of your favorite keto sweetener, such as Lakanto Golden. Nutritional details will vary slightly depending on syrup/sweetener used.
- You can make this by hand or with an electric mixer. The latter will make it a bit fluffier.